This document was submitted by our user and they confirm that they have the consent to share it. Assuming that you are writer or own the copyright of this document, report to us by using this DMCA report button.
2. Complete as lacunas com a preposição adequada: a. The bag is ___________________ the desk. (debaixo) b. The watch is ____________________ the desk. (sobre) c. The ruler is _________________ the bag. (dentro) d. The pencil is ______________________ the box. (dentro) e. The book is ____________________ the bag. (em cima) f. The bag is ___________________ the book. (debaixo) g. The chair is _____________________ the table. (ao lado) h. The chair is ___________________ the dog and the cat. (entre) i. The man is __________________________ the television. (em frente) j. The blackboard is _____________________ the teacher. (atrás) 3. Observe as imagens e complete as lacunas com: in, on, under: a) There is a key ________ the tablet.
b) There is a ball ________ the box.
4. Observe as imagens e responda: Where is the mouse? It is ________ the box.
Where is the mouse?
Where is the mouse? It is ________ the box.
It is ________ the box.
5. Observe as imagens abaixo e assinale a opção correta: a) in b) on c) under
9. Troque as PREPOSITIONS abaixo por seus opostos: 6. Observe as imagens e complete os quadrados com as preposições (in, on, in front of, behind, under, next to e far from):
a. She is under the bed. _____________ b. The tree is in front of the house. _____________ c. The car is far from the tree. _____________ 10. Crie 3 frases usando as PREPOSITIONS que estudamos: 1.________________________________________________ 2.________________________________________________ 3.________________________________________________
7. Fale a função das preposições abaixo: Under: _____________________ On: _____________________ Far from: _____________________ Next to: _____________________ In front of: _____________________ Behind: _____________________ Between: _____________________ In: _____________________ 8. Use a PREPOSITION correta nos casos abaixo: