This document was submitted by our user and they confirm that they have the consent to share it. Assuming that you are writer or own the copyright of this document, report to us by using this DMCA report button.
ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT: Past Simle: regular verbs TEACHER: MARCELA IGLESIAS YEAR: 6°1° & 6°2° 1. Label the pictures with the jobs in the box. (Escribir el nombre de las profesiones debajo de los dibujos) accountant doctor electrician engineer factory worker hairdresser Journalist lawyer office worker postman shop assistant teacher
2. Write an example of the jobs in exercise 1 for each ending. (Escribir un ejemplo de cada terminación, usando las profesiones que estan en el ejercicio 1) The most common ending -er _______________ for jobs is -er. -ist _______________ Other common endings -ian _______________ are -ist, -ian, -man, -ant, -man _______________ and -or. -ant _______________ -or _______________ Teacher : Miss Marcela Iglesias
3. Write the name of the job (Leer y escribir el nombre de la profesión) I deliver letters and parcels. I write articles for newspapers and magazines. I cut people’s hair. I sell things in a shop. I work in a factory. We make cars. I wear a uniform. I work with numbers in an office. I work with people. I ask questions.
4. Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in the box. (Completar las oraciones con el pasado simple de los verbos en el recuadro) They ___________ at the bus stop for 30 minutes. We ___________ to the new CD. The film ___________ at eight o’clock. Dad ___________ me with my homework. I ___________ to school yesterday. I ___________ the window because it was hot. She ___________ on the phone for two hours yesterday.
help listen open start talk wait walk
5. Write sentences. (Escribir oraciones en pasado simple) I / listen to / my new CD yesterday. Jade / wash / her hair last night. Mom / talk / to my Math teacher yesterday. I / ask / the teacher a question. They / open / a new library last summer. He / wait / for the bus for half an hour.
I listened to my new CD yesterday. _____________________________________ _____________________________________ _____________________________________ _____________________________________ _____________________________________
6. Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the verbs in brackets. (completar las oraciones con el pasado simple de los verbos entre paréntesis) Jack ___________ (study) English in New York last summer. We ___________ (live) in a big house on Margata Street when I was a child. They ___________ (arrive) at the airport at 6 pm. I ___________ (try) to send you an e-mail but there was a problem with the computer. Sophie ___________(cry) at the end of the film. Mark ___________ (visit) his grandparents last Sunday. We ___________ (watch) an episode of ‘La Casa de Papel’. They ___________ (play) basketball for three hours.